Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Monday, September 24, 2018

Announcements – September 24, 2018

LUNCH

1st line – meatloaf

2nd line –pasta bar

All US Boys interested in playing soccer this year, we are having a one-day tryout THIS TUESDAY 9/25. All boys in 5th period conditioning class (football & conditioning) are excused to attend the tryout in Lions Stadium. All others will have a tryout immediately after school at PSO Soccer Fields from 3:45-6:00 PM. Bring appropriate workout clothes and soccer cleats.

Looking for convertibles to use in our HOCO Parade on Friday, October 12!  If you have one or know of someone who does, please email Mrs. Pyle at [email protected]

Our Seniors will be asked to park in the PBC Asphalt Parking Lot tomorrow morning to make room for US faculty and staff parking.

Early bird ticket specials happening now through September 28 for PCA’s Seventh Annual Perry Moore Great Chili Cook-off and Band Concert. The fun, fall event is Tuesday, October 9 at 6:30pm in the SLC. Come eat some chili and hear some great music by our MS and US band. If you make a great chili or know someone who does (your parents?!), you may enter your chili in the contest. What’s the prize, you ask? The knowledge of knowing you make the best chili in all of PCA land….AND a cool trophy. Email Mrs. Gervig to enter your chili. Check out brushfire for the early bird tickets.

Tomorrow in SLi, the 9th-11th grade SLi students will be meeting by grade level, signing up for small groups and begin working on your presentations with your assigned seniors. SLi starts at 9:15 am – please be on time and remember to sign in.
9th Grade – Choir Room

10th Grade – Library
11th Grade – SLC
12th Grade – assigned grade levels

Don’t forget to come out to See You at the Pole this Wednesday from 7:00-7:30 for a time a worship and prayer for our community and our nation.