Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh

Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time...

Monday, September 10, 2018

LUNCH
1st line – chicken parmesan pomodoro
2nd line –french fry bar

What do these things have in common:  Macaroni and Cheese, Mario and Luigi, Kobe and Shaq?  Great individual elements that teamed up for great success!  And now add to the list: Future Business Leaders of America and Investment Club!  Combining training for success in the workplace and the stock market, come check out our first meeting FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2018.  Activity Period, Mrs. Phillips’ room, 235.  Be a part of the beginning of history!  

Meet our new PCA Softball Coach!
All 7th-12th Grade Athletes interested in playing PCA Softball this year, please join us (with your parents) as we welcome new Head Coach, Jaron Burgess. We will have a brief reception for you to meet Coach Burgess tomorrow at 6PM in the Horner Training Center.Spread the word to anyone you think might be interested.

The Future Doctors of America Club (FDA) is open to any student interested in learning more about careers in medicine and connecting with other students with the same goals. If you would like to join please fill out the form using the link below. If you have questions please ask Mrs. Lumley or the officers for this year, Briley Taylor, Ansley Dale, Miranda Reeves and Sabeen Toranian.
If you are a current member or new member please fill out the form.

GRACE COUNCIL this FRIDAY Activity Period
Come join us for our first meeting of the year in Dr. Navarro’s room 
during activity period! We will be discussing gender roles, immigration, 
and affirmative action. Feel free to drop by and check it out any time!