Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Monday, August 27th, 2018

Announcements – August 27, 2018

LUNCH

1st line – meatloaf; mashed red potatoes; corn; carrots

2nd line – crispy buffalo wings

There is a Science Olympiad information meeting for 11/12th graders today in Mrs. Blaine during activity period. See you there.

ELECTIVE SCHEDULE CHANGES:

Elective changes only (on a space available basis) will end this Friday, August 31, 3:00 pm.  Forms can be picked up in the Guidance office or with Mrs. Holden.  The form will need to be signed by the student, teacher and the parent and returned to the Guidance office.  If a change can be made, students will receive an e-mail from Mrs. Sparks ([email protected]).  Forms will not be accepted after FRIDAY at 3:00 pm.

If you are interested in joining the high school Science Olympiad team there will be an introduction meeting this week.  Juniors/Seniors will meet TODAY during activity period and Freshman/ Sophomores on Wednesday activity in Mrs. Blaine’s room. If you cannot make it , please let Mrs. Blaine know. 

Interested in being a part of CHAPEL BAND?  Come to a quick meeting during Activity period TODAY, August 27 in the Campus Ministry office.  See you at 9:15AM!

All current/active members of the National Honor Society will have their first meeting this Friday, August 31st in room U202 during activity period. If you have a conflict, please let me know, and you will be responsible for getting the handouts and finding out the information discussed. Thank you and look forward to seeing you this Friday.