Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Library will be closed for AP Exams this FRIDAY from 8:30 AM-11:30 AM.

There is a mandatory meeting for all students signed up for APGOV for next year. Meet Mrs Stephens at Main Street TODAY at 12:15 (or as soon as the AP English exam is finished).  It will be a short meeting and you will have plenty of time to eat lunch.  If you cannot attend, you must see Mrs Stephens.

If you are taking AP Biology next year, please see Mrs. Lumley (U213) anytime this week to pick up an informational packet for the class.

JUNIORS, reminder that a draft of your RESUME is due in the Guidance office IMMEDIATELY.  Also, please remember the teacher that will be writing your letter of recommendation also needs your resume.  Please take care of this BEFORE you leave for summer break!!  If you have not asked two teachers for a letter of recommendation you need to do this as well before you leave for summer break!!  Thanks!!  Please come to the Guidance office if you have any questions.  

Rising Juniors who are taking APUSH need to meet with Miss d TODAY during activity period. She will meet you in the SLC. Please be prompt so you can enjoy most of your Activity Period.