Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Any 8th thru 11th grade student, boy or girl, interested in working as a Student Athletic Trainer next year, is invited to come speak with Doc after school in the Training Room.

FDA Members- TODAY we will hold officer elections for 2018-2019 in Mrs Lumley’s room during lunch. If you are a member please make every effort to attend!

Growing out of your uniforms?

Remind your parents that they sell them in the Used Uniform Sale or donate them to the Clothes Closet!

JUNIORS, if you have asked your teacher to write your letter of recommendation for college, you MUST also enter the teacher names in Naviance.  If you do not, Mrs. Considine will not be able to upload your letter to Naviance.  If you are applying early to colleges, your teacher letters will not be there.  See Mrs. Considine if you have any questions.