Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Monday, April 30, 2018

Attention all Upper School choir students – class today will be in the Worship Center. Please go by the choir room to get your folder and be in the Worship Center in time for 4th period. 

SENIORS:  MAY 1ST DEADLINE…..Remember to contact the college you will be attending to tell them you are coming.  The National deadline to do this is May 1st.  If you don’t do this, you risk losing your spot.

Also, remember to complete housing paperwork and schedule your orientation.  Your transcript will be sent automatically to the college listed in the graduation program.  If you plan on taking summer courses at a community college, please come to the Guidance office to fill out a transcript request form.  Thank you.