Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Thursday, April 26, 2018

TOMORROW – last Friday of April – SPIRIT DAY!

Jeans and PCA shirts or school uniform ONLY!

AP Students, if you did not complete your pre-registration for the AP exams, you may do so

TODAY during lunch.  Please see Mrs. Considine.

ITS Officer applications for 2018-2019 are due today before the end of the day.  Please turn them in to Ms. Hurt.

French Club meeting this Friday in Room 138 during Activity Period.  Please join us for a presentation on French sports, with an emphasis on French soccer and this summer’s FIFA World Cup, followed of course by French desserts. 

PCA’s annual film festival is TONIGHT at 6:30pm in the SLC!

Don’t miss this fun CHALICE event!! Support your friends!! 

$1.00 admission to support the Film program!

Athletic Physicals will take place off campus this year. It’s this Saturday!

Saturday, April 28 – PCA Sports Physicals

Children’s Health Specialty Center
7211 Preston Road, Plano, TX 75024 from 1-2 PM. 

Click here to register

Click here for 6th-8th grade paperwork and here for 9th-12th grade paperwork.

SENIORS:  MAY 1ST DEADLINE…..Remember to contact the college you will be attending to tell them you are coming.  The National deadline to do this is May 1st.  If you don’t do this, you risk losing your spot.  Also, remember to complete housing paperwork and schedule your orientation.  Your transcript will be sent automatically to the college listed in the graduation program.  If you plan on taking summer courses at a community college, please come to the Guidance office to fill out a transcript request form.  Thank you.

Students interested in joining PCA’s Jr. International Thespian Society should pick up an application from Mrs. Holden’s desk and return the document to Mrs. Wilson by Friday, April 27. Inductions will take place on May 4th. 

Please fill out the form and return to Mrs. Holden to be returned to Mrs. Wilson- or give to Mrs. Wilson directly! 

Please remember tonight’s PCA Film Festival is the final chalice event of the year. Please come out and support your classmates. See Mrs. Stidham for check in.