Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Seniors – Today is your last day to sign up to will something on Thursday in Senior Will.  Please go by the Campus Ministry office TODAY to sign up.  If you are not signed up today, you will not be able to participate.  Also, seniors only are allowed to wear college t-shirts and jeans on Thursday.  It is a full day for seniors as well.   

Chalice reward day will be on May 10th.  There are 2 more opportunities for your grade level to win Chalice and a day off – Tonight the Art Show at 7:00 pm and Thursday night at the Film Festival at 6:30 pm.

Spring Football Parent Meeting is this Wednesday 4/25 at 4:00PM in the Field House. Remind your parents to come pick up spring & summer information.

Athletic Physicals will take place off campus this year. It’s this Saturday!

Saturday, April 28 – PCA Sports Physicals

Children’s Health Specialty Center
7211 Preston Road, Plano, TX 75024 from 1-2 PM. 

Click here to register

Click here for 6th-8th grade paperwork and here for 9th-12th grade paperwork.

PCA’s annual film festival is coming up this Thursday, April 26 at 6:30pm in the SLC! Don’t miss this fun CHALICE event!! Support your friends!!  $1.00 admission to support the Film program!

Current Chalice Standings!!! Tonight’s AP Art Exhibit at 7 pm is a chalice event. Please come out to support the hard work and effort put in by the AP Art students and get some points for your class.

Seniors – 980

Juniors – 900

Sophomores – 520

Freshmen – 620