Izzy Anderson
Izzy Anderson

Izzy Anderson is a sophomore and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys playing soccer for her school and traveling with her family. When she is not traveling...

Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Today in SLi, we will be having a General Meeting for all 9th – 12th grade SLi students in the Horner Training Center. This is a mandatory meeting – all SLi students need to attend.  Seniors, we will be serving you lunch, so please come to the Horner at 12:30 pm.

The last day to turn in SLC points from December 2017 – April 2018 is April 10.  The forms are Mrs. Holden’s desk.

Please mark your calendars and plan to attend the SLi End of the Year Dessert on Tuesday, April 17 at 1:00 in the Horner Training Center.

Mandatory Junior class meeting this Wednesday (April 4) during Activity period in the Horner.

Tickets are now on sale for the PCA spring musical, Hello, Dolly!  Performances are April 4-7 at the Eisemann Center!   It’s a chalice event!   There are 100 students and faculty in the cast and crew! Get tickets at www.prestonwoodchristian.org/boxoffice

All Junior and Senior girls must get JSB dresses pre-approved with Mrs. Stephens or Mrs. Paulsen. Please bring your dress with the shoes you will be wearing to try on one of the following times or at a scheduled time with either teacher.

Tuesday April 3rd                   Before School at 7:30 and Activity Period

Wednesday April 4th              Activity Period and After School

Friday April 6th                      Before School at 7:30 and Activity Period

Monday April 9th                   Activity Period and After School

Tuesday April 10th                 Activity Period

Wednesday April 11th            Before School at 7:30, Activity Period, or after school

Please remember to sign-in for each performance of Hello Dolly—chalice sign in will take place during intermission and you must ask to be checked in. Cast and Crew, you’ve already been checked in