Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Tickets are now on sale for the PCA spring musical, Hello, Dolly!  Performances are April 4-7 at the Eisemann Center!   It’s a chalice event!   There are 100 students and faculty in the cast and crew! Get tickets at www.prestonwoodchristian.org/boxoffice

All Junior and Senior girls must get JSB dresses pre-approved with Mrs. Stephens or Mrs. Paulsen. Please bring your dress with the shoes you will be wearing to try on one of the following times or at a scheduled time with either teacher.

Tuesday April 3rd                   Before School at 7:30 and Activity Period

Wednesday April 4th              Activity Period and After School

Friday April 6th                      Before School at 7:30 and Activity Period

Monday April 9th                   Activity Period and After School

Tuesday April 10th                 Activity Period

Wednesday April 11th            Before School at 7:30, Activity Period, or after school

Current chalice standings have Juniors and Seniors tied for first. Come to one of the performances of 🎶Hello, Dolly🎶 and support the cast and crew while also earning chalice points for your class. All performances will count toward Chalice so be certain to check in during intermission to receive credit for attending.