Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley
Co-Sports Editor

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh

Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time...

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Top Ten Luncheon

TODAY

12:00-1:15pm

Horner Training Center

To all current NHS members: The yearbook photo will be taken today at the Field House during activity period. Please be prompt and ready to smile. Thank you.

Tickets are now on sale for the PCA spring musical, Hello, Dolly!  Performances are April 4-7 at the Eisemann Center!   It’s a chalice event!   There are 100 students and faculty in the cast and crew! Get tickets at www.prestonwoodchristian.org/boxoffice

Current chalice standings have Juniors and Seniors tied for first. Come to one of the performances of 🎶Hello, Dolly🎶 and support the cast and crew while also earning chalice points for your class. All performances will count toward Chalice so be certain to check in during intermission to receive credit for attending.