Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

FDA will have a meeting this Thursday to take a yearbook photo and discuss options for the summer to get some hands-on experience in the medical field. Please grab your lunch and meet in Mrs. Lumley’s room.

There will be NO Badminton practice this week!

HAITI MINIMESTER will meet Friday during Activity Period in Mr. Cunningham’s room. As always, attendance is mandatory.

Oklahoma State University and Trinity University will be here TODAY during activity and lunch!  Please stop by and visit with our Admission reps.  Remember, you need to be building a relationship with them if you are planning on applying to either university.  Seniors, if you have been accepted to OK State, you need to stop by and say hello!! 

Congratulations to the following seniors on their acceptance to college!!

Rachel Geng, Pennsylvania State University

Aleigha Kelley, Clemson University

Elizabeth Moore, Baylor University and Oklahoma State University

Melanie Scott, Stephen F. Austin University