Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Today in SLi, we will continue our Spring Seminars.  Please go to the seminar you signed up for.  If you didn’t sign up for one and would like to attend one of the seminars, please feel free to go.

“Fear this, Not That” – U137 (Garcia)

“Spiritual Bootcamp” – Horner Training Center

“College Prep” – U139 (Navarro)

“Comics and Christianity” – U134 (Lee)

$$$ Money, Money, Money $$$ – U133 (Kelly)

“Art of the Unuseful:  Play, Pain and its Place in the Church” – U136 (Rose)

Seniors, we will not be serving you lunch today.  Please eat in Main Street and then be back at 1:00 pm for your seminar.

FDA will have a meeting this Thursday to take a yearbook photo and discuss options for the summer to get some hands-on experience in the medical field. Please grab your lunch and meet in Mrs. Lumley’s room.

All ITS Members come to the theatre room immediately after school to take a picture for the yearbook.   Please be there by 3:30 or you will miss the picture.