• April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Izzy Anderson
Izzy Anderson

Izzy Anderson is a sophomore and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys playing soccer for her school and traveling with her family. When she is not traveling...

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh

Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time...

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Girls Dominican Republic Minimester group will meet TOMORROW, January 17 during lunch and Activity Period in the Grogan Conference Room.  Lunch will be provided. 

All England Mini-mester students we will meet at Main Street tomorrow during lunch and activity.  Please make sure you have your laptop.  If you cannot attend please email Ms. Thornhill or Mr. Garcia

Haiti Minimester Meeting Friday at 12:55 in Mr. Cunningham’s room.

Track and field season is underway! All who are interested in joining the team this season, practice starts 1/22 at 3:40pm. We will meet at the track.

For any questions contact Coach Stoutmire: [email protected]

The Swim Team had a great meet at the Pre-Regional event at LISD Natatorium on Saturday against 16 schools. The boys team placed 1st overall and the girls finished 4th. High Individual finishers were Colton Smith winning 1st in both the 50 free and the 100 free, Daniel Hsia 2nd in the butterfly and Issac Lee 3rd in the 200 free. Top Girl individual finishes were Shea Reeves placing 2nd in the 200 IM, Taylor Lunsford 3rd in the backstroke, and Sam Rosal 3rd in the butterfly, and Lorelei Glover 3rd in the 500 free. PCA had many swimmers finishing in the top 6 in several races and are in excellent position headed into Regionals on Friday, February 26th in Mansfield.

Today in SLi, we will be meeting by grade levels and starting our LPI sessions.  This is a mandatory meeting – please be on time and remember to sign in. 9th Grade – Field House

10th Grade – Library

11th Grade – Horner

12th Grade – W204

Seniors, we will not be serving you lunch – please eat in Main Street and then go upstairs to W204 at 1:00 pm.