Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Canvas Login Path Change

The Canvas login now directs you to a login menu.   From the menu, choose student and you will directed to the correct login path for students.  You can save a step, by creating/updating your Canvas bookmark to point to  https://prestonwoodchristian.instructure.com/login/saml

This link will skip the menu and send you directly to your usual Canvas login.

HAITI MINIMESTER TEAMmandatory weekly meetings start THIS FRIDAY, January 5th at 12:55 in Mr. Cunningham’s room.  Be sure you are checking your emails daily for information regarding the trip.

Varsity Tennis Tryouts begin Friday January 5th-12th at Oak Creek. We will work out as weather permits, but it is important to attend or contact Coach Donna Smith at 972-403-3355 or  [email protected]

Football Families & Fans, we have EXTENDED the State Championship Order Deadline to this Friday, January 5th. This will be your only chance to get this special PCA 5X State Football Champions gear. Order online at http://www.teamleadershop.com/category-s/184.htm

There will be a STEM Honors Program meeting this Friday, January 5th during lunch and activity period in the Horner.  Lunch will be provided.  All STEM Honors members are required to attend this meeting.