Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Ole Miss and University of Oklahoma will be here during activity period and lunch!

Christmas is a joyous season…a time when we celebrate the birth of our Savior, the greatest gift of all! Bright lights twinkle symbolic of the Light of the world. Finding just the right gifts for loved ones and gathering with family and friends to share a meal are also special traditions of Christmas.
Each angel on the PCA Christmas Angel tree represents an item that will meet the needs and wishes of a PCA family. Please pick up your angel(s) at one of the trees and return your unwrapped gifts no later than Friday, December 1. Remember to attach the angel to your gift(s) before placing them in the collection box next to the tree.
Thank you for your generous support which will be a special blessing to another PCA family this Christmas!
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. – Matthew 1:23