Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Tickets are now on sale for PCA’s fall play A Murder is Announced, an Agatha Christie murder mystery, on November 10 and November 11.   Tickets can be purchased atwww.prestonwoodchristian.org/boxoffice  Tickets on Friday, November 10 will be discounted $5 off each ticket price.

Each month PCA has chosen to highlight a new theme in regards to Digital Citizenship.  This month’s theme, “Online Safety,” is being discussed from K-12 in classrooms and through Canvas.  Discussion on Canvas is open to US students within your grade level.  We hope you take 10 minutes of your day to learn something new regarding Digital Citizenship and your role in being critical thinkers in a digital world.

All students traveling to Uganda for minimester there is a mandatory student meeting in the library during activity period and lunch. Please bring a sack lunch and join us. If you can’t come you must let Mrs. Finkelstein know.

SMU will be here TODAY during activity period and lunch.  Please stop by the table in our Upper School atrium and visit with our admission rep.  Seniors who have applied to SMU, you need to come by and visit.  Remember, she has a very important role to play in your acceptance to the university.  Relationships are IMPORTANT!!

We will be having an Investment Club meeting this Friday, Activity Period, in Mrs. Phillips’ room.  Come with your stock purchase ideas.

Seniors, if you receive a scholarship letter or e-mail, please remember to bring it in to the Guidance office.  We track all scholarships offered to our seniors and recognize you at a ceremony in April.  Please see Mrs. Considine in the Guidance office if you have any questions.