• April 23 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Dallas Christian School (at Graham Field)
  • April 23 / 5:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Away)
  • April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Monday, October 9, 2017

INTERNS, your attendance log is due to the Guidance office by Friday, October 13th in order for you to receive a Pass for your internship.  Please see Mrs. Considine if you have any questions.

Wednesday, October 11, 9th – 11th grade students will complete the PSAT.  For the 11th grade students, the PSAT also serves as the National Merit Qualifying Test. Please do everything possible to avoid any conflicts on this day as no make-up exams are allowed by The College Board.

In addition to essential practice for the SAT, the PSAT also serves as one of the three qualifiers for certain class levels at PCA (i.e. advancing to either Honors, Pre-AP or AP classes).  We encourage students to perform at their best and take the test day seriously.  Students will attend shortened periods 5th and 6th before the exam begins at 9 A.M. In support of providing the best possible exam experience this year, our office was intentional about having students complete the pre-registration process in advance during a designated activity period. This important step will allow students to begin the exam at the start time rather than having to spend 45 minutes completing the registration process prior to beginning. This will reduce overall testing time and enable students to begin right away while they are most focused and alert. A good night’s sleep and breakfast are certainly an added component of success.

Students need to bring with them:

• Number 2 pencils (NO Mechanical Pencils)
  • Erasers
  • Water bottle and snack (for break time)
  • Calculator (Calculators will not be provided)
  • Phones are to be left in backpacks or lockers during testing

Calling all actors and actresses,

We need your help in filming a short State of School PSA. Could you please come to Pam Merryman’s room during activity period on Tuesday, Oct. 10 with your cell phone. We will be filming a scene to use in a State of School commercial. We will be done quickly since you are all wonderful performers.

It will be a few minutes of fun so please join us and be a STAR!!!

Mandatory Winter Sports Parent Meeting with Team Breakouts for 7th-12th Grade Basketball & Soccer will be Monday, 10/16 at 6PM in the Field House. Middle School Swimming is also part of this meeting. If you plan on trying out or participating in a Winter Sport, one parent must attend the meeting.