Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Friday September 29, 2017

Announcements – September 29, 2017

Investment Club will be meeting TODAY during Activity Period.  Old and new members alike are welcome.

Texas Tech University will be here on Monday, October 2nd in Mrs. Leininger’s room from 12:30 to 1:45 pm.  If you are interested in Texas Tech, you need to let me know if you would like to attend the meeting.  Seniors, if you have applied to Texas Tech, you definitely need to be there.  We have limited space, so first come, first serve!!

New philosophy club — Open to everyone! There will be a thought experiment written on the board, and students may come in and give their opinions as they wish. It will be open during activity period TODAY. Topic: Trolley problem and two of its extensions

MAKEUP PSAT PRE-REGISTRATION session will be on Monday, October 2nd during activity period in the Horner.  If you missed your grade’s pre-registration, you should have received an e-mail from Mrs. Considine advising you that you MUST attend this makeup session, it is NOT OPTIONAL.  Please report to the Horner at 1 pm.  Please DO NOT BE LATE.   If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Considine in the Guidance office. 

Seniors, please remember to update Naviance when you are accepted to college.  We run a report every Monday and publish those that have been accepted in the Lions Roar and the announcements.  Also, please save all letters regarding scholarship.  You can turn them in to Mrs. Considine when you get them.  We will need this information for Senior Recognition Day in April.