Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Seniors – Tomorrow is off –campus lunch and Juniors to Main Street.

Themed Spirit Day tomorrow!  “Wish Away the Warriors”. Students may wear fairytale or any Disney theme t-shirt with jeans!  No costumes are allowed.  If you are not in theme dress, you may wear only a PCA spirit shirt with jeans.

If there is a student who is not currently on an international trip that would like to have the opportunity to go to Cuba, please see Mrs. Lindley in the Upper School Office today.

Students, please make sure you are checking your PCA lion email for daily communication.  If you are not getting emails on your MacBook’s, please go to the Technology office for assistance.  All communication is sent to students through email and it is important that you are checking your email daily!

Investment Club will be meeting Friday this week during Activity Period.  Old and new members alike are welcome.

Texas Tech University will be here on Monday, October 2nd in Mrs. Leininger’s room from 12:30 to 1:45 pm.  If you are interested in Texas Tech, you need to let me know if you would like to attend the meeting.  Seniors, if you have applied to Texas Tech, you definitely need to be there.  We have limited space, so first come, first serve!!

New philosophy club — Open to everyone! There will be a thought experiment written on the board, and students may come in and give their opinions as they wish. It will be open during activity period on Friday this week. Topic: Trolley problem and two of its extensions

Congratulations to Melanie Scott on her acceptance to University of Arkansas and to David Smith on his acceptance to University of North Texas!