Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Today in SLi, Sheila Walsh, Christian author and performer, will be speaking to all 9th – 12th grade SLi students.  Please meet in the

Horner Training Center at 1:00 pm. This is a mandatory meeting – please be on time and remember to check-in.

Seniors – we will be providing lunch for you!  Please plan on coming to the Horner Training Center at 12:30 to have lunch instead of going to Main Street that day.

2OCO Fresh Flower Lei Project 2017-18

Order your fresh flower lei today and help change the every day reality for an entire village across the world!

https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/439294

If you are interested in helping behind the scenes of the PCA fall theatre production please pick up an information packet at the front desk and turn it into Ms. Hurt by this Friday.  We need help with mics, sound, props, hair and makeup, and costumes.

Bookstore Clerks provide customer service and complete assigned job tasks in the Prestonwood Bookstore.  This is a seasonal position from November –December.  To view the complete job description and apply for the position, please visit www.prestonwood.org/jobs. If you have questions about this position, please contact the Prestonwood HR Department at[email protected].Now Hiring – Seasonal Bookstore Clerks

Must be able to work most of the following dates, and we’ll work around Student Ministry Bible Fellowship times:

Sunday, November 5th

Sunday, November 12th

Sunday, November 19th

Sunday, December 3rd

Gift of Christmas Dates: 

Saturday, December 9th

Sunday, December 10th

Wednesday, December 13th (evening)

Thursday, December 14th (evening)

Friday, December 15th (evening)

Saturday, December 16th

Sunday, December 17th

* We can be a little flexible (we allow our employees to take off a performance to see the show etc…)