Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Announcements – August 31, 2017

TOMORROW – the Lions will Sink the Saints

Wear jeans and pirate/sailor shirts

Schedule Changes:  Elective changes ONLY (on a space available basis) will begin on Monday, 8/21 and end on Friday, 9/1.  Please pick up a Schedule Change form from either Mrs. Holden or the Guidance office.  The form will need to be signed by the teacher, the parent and the student before it is returned to the Guidance office.  Please be sure to put a current e-mail address on the form so Mrs. Sparks can e-mail you to let you know if a change can be made to your schedule.

Lions Scholar Program – Registration for LSP is open for 9th -12th grade students online at:  https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/438719

ITS Members:   Forms for the ITS State Festival were due on Tuesday.   Please be sure to get those to Ms. Hurt immediately.   Also let her know if you were at the meeting and you are not able to go now.

PCA Homecoming 2017

“A Trip Worth Taking” 

Order your HOCO Class T-Shirt online!

https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/439043

Deadline is Monday, September 11th