• April 19 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Parish (at Graham Field)
  • April 19 / 4:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Home)
  • April 23 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Dallas Christian School (at Graham Field)
  • April 23 / 5:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Away)
  • April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez
Co-Sports Editor

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Friday, August 25, 2017

Join us for prayer and worship at 7:00 AM in Joshua Plaza on Monday mornings. See you at Awaken!

Schedule Changes:  Elective changes ONLY (on a space available basis) will begin on Monday, 8/21 and end on Friday, 9/1.  Please pick up a Schedule Change form from either Mrs. Holden or the Guidance office.  The form will need to be signed by the teacher, the parent and the student before it is returned to the Guidance office.  Please be sure to put a current e-mail address on the form so Mrs. Sparks can e-mail you to let you know if a change can be made to your schedule.  Thank you.

Attention National Honor Society: There will be a general meeting for all members of the NHS on Thursday, August 31st in the theatre room (U202) before school at 7:15 a.m. During this time you will be given all important information about service opportunities and hours, etc. This is a required meeting. See you there!

Attention NHS council: Please meet with Mrs. Stidham after school for a brief meeting – Tuesday – August 29 in the library at 3:30. Thank you.

Attention all ITS members – there will be a mandatory troupe meeting during activity periodTODAY in the theatre room.   We will discuss the upcoming plans for the school year plus the ITS state festival.  See Ms. Hurt with any questions.

SLi students – if you are a 9th grader or a 10th – 12th grader that is new to PCA and didn’t attend one of the SLi New Student Orientations before school started, please plan on coming to the Make-Up Orientation today in the Horner Training Center during lunch and activity period.  You will need to bring a sack lunch and we will provide drinks and dessert.  Also, please remember to bring your spiritual gifts test to the orientation.

“Lions Scholar Program – Registration for LSP is open for 9th -12th grade students online at:  https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/438719

TODAY

Seniors – off-campus lunch

Juniors – Main Street

Senior off Campus Lunch Dates

2017-18

All seniors may go off campus for lunch on the dates listed below.  All seniors may not leave until 12:30pm and must be back on campus by 1:45pm.

Ø  August 25 

Ø  September 8, 15, 29

Ø  October 27

Ø  November 17

Ø  December 1

Ø January 12, 26

Ø February 2, 16, 23

Ø March 2, 23 

Ø April 6, 20

Ø May 4, 11