Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Monday, August 21, 2017

FPS will begin today – 9-10 Mondays, 11-12 Wednesdays

Schedule Changes:  Elective changes ONLY (on a space available basis) will begin on Monday, 8/21 and end on Friday, 9/1.  Please pick up a Schedule Change form from either Mrs. Holden or the Guidance office.  The form will need to be signed by the teacher, the parent and the student before it is returned to the Guidance office.  Please be sure to put a current e-mail address on the form so Mrs. Sparks can e-mail you to let you know if a change can be made to your schedule.  Thank you.

If you have been contacted by Mrs. Considine and have an internship this Fall, you need to attend the internship meeting in Room 123.

Seniors, if you have applied to University of Oklahoma and are interested in Scholarship, please see Mrs. Considine in the Guidance office for more information.

Speech and Debate practice/meeting after school today in room U202. 3:30-5:00

All 9th – 12th grade SLi students: remember tomorrow is the SLi Kick-Off Luncheon.  We will be serving you lunch, so plan on coming to the Horner Training Center at 12:30.  If you haven’t registered for SLi, please go online and do so before the meeting.

Juniors and Seniors, our Development office is looking for a few interns to assist their office.  If you are interested in perhaps changing out of office aide or study hall and would like to find out more about the internship, please see Mrs. Considine in the Guidance office.

All 9th – 12th grade boys that are interested in practicing baseball this fall need to meet Coach Maack tomorrow (Tuesday) immediately after school at Graham Field for a very important meeting – if you are planning on playing, you must be there.