• April 19 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Parish (at Graham Field)
  • April 19 / 4:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Home)

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Interns, REMINDER!!   Your paperwork for Internship is due Friday, May 11 to Mrs. Considine in the Guidance office. 

ALL students interested in or have signed up for AP ART in the fall have a MANDATORY meeting on Monday, May 14 during Activity period in Mrs. Goerk’s classroom.

We will be discussing the course, objectives, work load, and summer assignments that will be required for entrance into the class.

Please come with a pen and any questions you may have!

Email Mrs. Goerk if you have any concerns prior to the meeting

Students who have borrowed books and headphones from the Library, have to return them latest by Monday, May 14th, 2018 or will be have to pay overdue fines.  Seniors, in order to graduate please ensure that you have no overdue materials.