Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Friday, May 4, 2018

Growing out of your uniforms?

Remind your parents that they sell them in the Used Uniform Sale or donate them to the Clothes Closet!

JUNIORS, if you have asked your teacher to write your letter of recommendation for college, you MUST also enter the teacher names in Naviance.  If you do not, Mrs. Considine will not be able to upload your letter to Naviance.  If you are applying early to colleges, your teacher letters will not be there.  See Mrs. Considine if you have any questions.

There will be an informational meeting on Monday, May 7 at 6:30p in the Band Hall (U109) for all 2018/19 Upper School students and parents who are interested learning more about the new PCA Colorguard.  The Colorguard/Winterguard team performs with the Marching PRIDE Band.

Once again that’s Monday, May 7 at 6:30p in the Band Hall (U109)!

Need an Internship in the Fall? Come Work in the PCA Development Office!

Development Office Interns will assist with preparation for major events including Back to School Day, Grandparents Day, alumni events, football tailgates, and more. Additionally, students will assist in distributing routine thank you notes to donors, as well as write some collateral for various projects. Students who intern in the Development Office will gain valuable real-world work experience while sharpening their skills in time management and professionalism.