Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

ITS Members – TODAY we will hold officer elections for 2018-2019 in the theatre room during activity period.   At the end of this time we will also celebrate a fine arts college signing for theatre.   Please be on time.

Football Athletes, don’t forget to gather your Lift-A-Thon Pledges and send them into your grade level football coordinator by Thursday.

Come celebrate with us today! We will be recognizing 4 senior athletes (Barnes, Boese, McKenzie & Escheik) headed to play at the next level in the fall. 2:30PM Wed 5/2 in the Horner Training Center.

Any 8th thru 11th grade student, boy or girl, interested in working as a Student Athletic Trainer next year, is invited to come speak with Doc after school in the Training Room.