Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Students being inducted into NHS will need to report to Faith Chapel tomorrow morning by 7:15am SHARP in Chapel uniform.  We will dismiss students at 7:50am to go to the Faith Chapel for the Induction.  9th grade students will remain in class.  There is no adjustment in the schedule for tomorrow.

BADMINTON IS BACK!  Thursday after school in the Old SLC.  See you there!!

Attention SLi students:  if you received an email about meeting Dr. Taylor for lunch in the Library today at 12:30, please remember to do so.  If you can’t make it or have any questions, please email Mrs. Nabasny at [email protected].

Congratulations to the PCA PRIDE Band! They received straight superior ratings at last Fridays TPSMEA Concert and Sightreading Evaluation.  This earned the band a Sweepstakes for the 2017/18 School year. Way To Go Band!!