Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Students must be in dress code in order to take finals exams!

Library will be closed for AP Exams this FRIDAY from 8:30 AM-11:30 AM.

If you are taking AP Biology next year, please see Mrs. Lumley (U213) anytime this week to pick up an informational packet for the class.

JUNIORS, reminder that a draft of your RESUME is due in the Guidance office IMMEDIATELY.  Also, please remember the teacher that will be writing your letter of recommendation also needs your resume.  Please take care of this BEFORE you leave for summer break!!  If you have not asked two teachers for a letter of recommendation you need to do this as well before you leave for summer break!!  Thanks!!  Please come to the Guidance office if you have any questions.  

If you are interested in being a part of Fury next year, please complete the application online at https://tinyurl.com/fury18 before May 31. See Steen in U209 with any questions.