• April 19 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Parish (at Graham Field)
  • April 19 / 4:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Home)

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Jackie Dominguez
Jackie Dominguez
Co Editor In Chief

Jackie Dominguez is a Senior and second year member of LionsNation Online. She serves as a Co-Editor in Chief. She enjoys playing volleyball, being on the FPS Board and being a member of the PCA Science...

Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Seniors, if you are planning on going into ministry in the future, please see Mrs. Considine regarding a scholarship opportunity. 

If you did the College Tour or Internship during Minimester, your packet is due in the Guidance office.  Please drop it off as soon as possible. 

The following colleges will be here TODAY during activity period and lunch.  Please stop by the tables in the US atrium!

University of Illinois, Louisiana Tech University, Bradley University, University of Wyoming, University of Oklahoma, University of Nebraska

If you like dance and movement, Pageantry, Music and Competition, then come join the PCA Colorguard!  This group is open to all upper school students who are willing to work hard, achieve high, and perform alongside the PCA Marching PRIDE!  (This is a club activity) Learn more about this exciting opportunity at the student meeting on Wednesday, March 21st during activity period in the Band Hall U109. If you have any questions before the meeting, please stop by and see Mr. Reynolds. 

Congratulations to the following seniors on their acceptance to college!

Jasmine Barnes, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Avery Beskar, Louisiana State University

Matthew Dykes, Pepperdine University, Southern Methodist University and Texas Christian University

Taylor Jeske, Southern Methodist University

Gavin McManus, Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Michigan, Texas Christian University

Julia Newby, University of Georgia

Jacob Schunk, Abilene Christian University and Dallas Baptist University

Landry Strawbridge, University of Washington

Joy Wada, Pepperdine University

Julianne Works, Texas Christian University, Southern Methodist University and Pace University

Current Chalice standings have the Seniors in the lead by 20 pts. Please note all upcoming Chalice Events (including times). Sign in teachers will be announced as the event approaches. ☺