Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Braylon White
Braylon White
Graphic Designer

Braylon is a Junior and a Graphic Designer and Intern with PCA Student Media. He loves sports and all things Baseball on and off the field.

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

FRIDAY DURING ACTIVITY PERIOD

GRAACE COUNCIL will be meeting in Doctora’s room to discuss immigration, uniforms, and the #MeToo movement. Come join in the discussion and share your opinions!

PRAGUE MINIMESTER members – There will be a meeting in Mrs. Leiningers room Monday, February 12, during activity period. It is required.

Atlanta minimester meeting this Friday in Mrs. Hubbard’s room during activity period.

London Paris Minimester will meet on Friday during lunch and activity period.  Please meet in the atrium of the upper school to walk over to Main St. with Mrs. Paulsen and Mr. Azzi.  You can buy your lunch at Main St. or bring your lunch. The meeting will last all of lunch and most of activity period.  If you cannot attend, you must let Mrs. Stephens or Mrs. Paulsen know why you can’t attend.

If you are interested in working behind the scenes for the spring musical please pick up a tech crew packet at the US front desk.   We need help in set construction, props, lights, sound, costumes and hair & makeup.   Sign up forms need to be turned in by this Friday, February 9.  See Ms. Hurt with any questions.

Chicago Minimester meeting—BOYS ONLY! We will meet in Dr. Kelly’s room on Friday, February 16 during Activity period.

There will be a STEM Honors Program meeting this Friday, Feb. 9 during lunch and activity period in the Library.  Lunch will be provided.  Prior to starting lunch, we will be having our group yearbook picture made outside in front of the Leadership Center, so immediately following the lunch period bell, everyone needs to go there first. All STEM Honors members are required to attend this meeting.  

HAITI MINIMESTER will meet Friday during activity period in Mr. Cunningham’s room.

BADMINTON CLUB will meet TODAY after school in the old SLC.

COURSE REGISTRATION

Course registration for 2018-2019 is due Friday (2/16).  Enter your requests in Netclassroom and return your signed course request worksheet to the guidance office.  Remember, electives are on a first come, first serve basis.  Please make sure to get your parents signature and don’t forget any required course application forms (Newspaper, Yearbook, AP Art, Internship)  If you missed course registration in your bible class, please look for an announcement about a makeup time for us to share what you need to do. 

The Friends of the Library will be selling Carnations/Popcorn in celebration of Valentine’s Day.  Please go to the US library for your chance to show your love to a special friend or staff member at PCA.  The cost is $2 and all proceeds benefit PCA Libraries.

We will be accepting orders thru February 12th.  You may also order online through Brushfire.

NYC minimester meeting this Friday, Feb 9 during Activity Period…Choir room!

Current Chalice standings have the seniors in the lead. Please note the next Chalice event is Girls’ Varsity Basketball on Feb. 16th. Please stay tuned for who will be doing check in…