Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Juniors – there is a mandatory Junior meeting with Mrs. Morris in the library TODAY during activity period.  It will last about 15 minutes. Juniors in SLi will be able to remain in the library after the meeting for your SLi session.

Seniors – there is a mandatory senior meeting on Wednesday during activity period in the Horner.  You will be measured for your cap and gown as well as receive information about all senior events.

The Southern Mexico Minimester trip will meet on Wednesday, January 24, during Activity Period in Mrs Gaines’ room.  Bring your laptops.

COMP CHEER SHOW_OFF – tonight at 7pm in the Field House!

The PCA Theatre Dept. and ITS is collecting all gently used costumes to donate for a new theatre ministry in Cuba.   If you have any costumes or accessories/props (not including inflatable costumes) that you used for Homecoming Week or anything else and will not be using again please consider donating to our Costumes for Cuba.   We will have a donation box outside the theatre room (202) for you to drop off your costumes.   Please bring by Friday, January 26.

There will be an Atlanta minimester meeting in Ms. Clevenger’s room during activity period on Friday.

The library will be closed from 10-11:15 for a Parent Preview Meeting

as well as

Activity period,1:00-1:45 for SLi

Today in SLi, we will be meeting by grade levels.  We will continue with our Session 1 – LPI meetings.  This is a mandatory meeting – please be on time and remember to sign in.

9th Grade – Field House

10th Grade – Library

11th Grade – Horner Training Center

12th Grade – W204

Seniors, we will not be serving you lunch – please eat at Main Street and then go upstairs to W204 at 1:00 pm.

Badminton Club will meet Thursday after school in the old SLC.  See you there!

Haiti Minimester will meet Friday during Activity Period in Mr. Cunningham’s room.

Kansas State University will be here tomorrow, Wednesday, during activity period and lunch.  Please stop by the table setup in the Upper School atrium during that time and visit with our Admission rep.  Remember, you are building a relationship and you are gathering information on colleges.  You never know, this may be the school you will be attending!!

PCA’s Special Friends Basketball game is Thursday evening, Jan. 25 starting at 6:30.

Let’s pack the gym and cheer on our special friends!