Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Lindsay Pyle
Lindsay Pyle

Lindsay Pyle is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. In her free time she enjoys listening to Elvis Presley, watching Gilmore girls, and spending...

Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

LOST & FOUND tables in the band hallway – get your STUFF!

HAITI MINIMESTER TEAM meeting in Mr. Cunningham’s room, Friday at 12:55.

Cuba MINIMESTER TEAM – mandatory weekly meetings starting tomorrow Wednesday, January 10th at 11:55 in Miss D’s room US 239. Be mindful of any messages on remind 101 regarding the trip.

Badminton club will meet this Thursday after school in the Old SLC.  See you there!

CUBA MINIMESTER TEAM – mandatory weekly meetings start this Wednesday, January 10 at 11:55 during activity period and lunch in Miss. D’s room US 239.

OK Girl’s minimester MANDATORY meeting will be during Activity Period in Mrs. Phillips room, 235.

Today in SLi, all 9th – 12th grade SLi students will be meeting in the Horner Training Center for a General Meeting.  This is a mandatory meeting – please plan to attend. Seniors, we will be serving you lunch so please come to the Horner at 12:30 instead of going to Main Street.

SLi starts at 1:00 pm – please be on time and remember to sign in.

There is a Uganda team meeting on Wednesday during activity period and lunch. Please bring your lunch and we will meet in the library.

Schedule Change Deadline:  This Friday, January 12th is the last day to make a schedule change (electives only).  Please see Mrs. Sparks in the Guidance office.