Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley
Co-Sports Editor

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Amazon Minimester group MANDATORY meeting from 12-1 pm in Mr. Rose’s room WED December 6.  You need to be there so we can get our visa paper work prepared!

Students, this Friday is the return of PCA’s PowderBuff! Friday, December 8 will be a pep rally schedule, so get ready to come out and join us in the Field House!

See your class representatives for more information.

INTERNS, your 3 page summative report, journal and attendance log are due THIS Friday, December 8!!  See Mrs. Considine if you have any questions. 

South East Asia Mission Trip Lunch – TODAY!  Grab lunch at Main Street and head to S204 (second floor of SFC) for our meeting during lunch and activity period (11:55 – 1:05).

Bring your Radical book and read chapter 1 (don’t worry, it is short!).