Izzy Anderson
Izzy Anderson

Izzy Anderson is a sophomore and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys playing soccer for her school and traveling with her family. When she is not traveling...

Chelsea Martinez
Chelsea Martinez

Chelsea Martinez is a Senior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys shopping, traveling, and hanging out with her friends. When she is not doing...

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Monday, November 13, 2017

All Upper School Students interested in playing Lacrosse this season, please report on Monday 11/13 to the Field House for a meeting with Coach Cunningham during activity period (1pm). If you are unable to attend, please see him before Monday.

Congratulations to the students who are being recognized for the Incentive Program.  Today you will have a pizza lunch in the Library at 12:30 and you may wear jeans and PCA spirit shirt this week.  Congratulations to these students!

FPS Competition Tuesday, November 14 at 7:45. Yearbook pictures will begin at 7:45 and competition will start at 8:00. Wear FPS t-shirts and jeans. Make sure your computers are fully charged!!! Check in with your teachers today and make sure you submit homework before competition. If you are missing a test, you can take it during activity period Tuesday or Wednesday. FPS Board meeting will be Wednesday during activity period. All other juniors and seniors will make up class work.

Service Project Day is this Thursday.  Students may wear jeans and a PCA spirit shirt for Service Project Day.  Please bring money for lunch.  Below is the schedule.  This is counted as a regular school day (7:45 a.m.-3:20 p.m.).  If anyone is absent, it will count as an unexcused absence and the six hours of service will need to be made up.

Schedule for Thursday, November 16th

7:45 a.m.  All Upper School students will meet in their advisor’s room.

8:00 a.m.  Students will be dismissed by grade and Advisors will give their absentee list to Mrs. Holden

8:30 a.m.  Arrive at work site and begin working

12:30 p.m.  Clean up and leave site for lunch

1:00 p.m.  Lunch (bring $$)

2:15 p.m.  Chapel in PBC – Student Worship Center

3:15 p.m.  Dismissal

Comp Cheer had a great showing at their first competition of the season!  With the highest school score of a 92.6 and Brynne Gibson won a wow award!  Come see us at the next competition on Dec 9&10 at the Dallas Convention Center!