Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Philosophy Club is meeting again this Friday during Activity Period in Mr. Bannis’ room! At our last meeting we tackled the famous Trolley Problem but we’ll be looking at something new this time. Feel free to stop by and check it out, or talk to Jason Kim if you have any questions.

The Lions Den is hosting a tailgate before the Nolan Catholic High School football game this Friday, October 20. Join us and enjoy for food vendors, bounce houses, games and more. Bring lawn chairs and tents or limited seating is available.

Mrs. Stephens is missing a white binder from her room.  It contains forms from Minimester.  Please return it to her if you picked it up accidentally.

Students, this Thursday Schoolpix will be here to take retakes or, if you didn’t have your picture taken on the original date.  Please note that if you are wanting to take retakes, please bring with you your picture packet that you purchased and received in the mail.

This Friday, October 20th is a Pep Rally Schedule.  Our spirit day theme is “Vanquish the Vikings”.  You may wear a superhero t-shirt with jeans.  No costumes or masks are allowed.  St. Timothy students will be joining us for our Pep Rally so please make the Lower School students feel welcome. 

Today we have 4 colleges visiting with us:  Purdue University, Pepperdine University, Southwestern University and Iowa State University.  Please stop by and visit with the admission reps.  Seniors, if you have applied to any of these schools, you should definitely stop by and say hi!  Remember, relationship is important in the college process!! 

Congratulations to the following seniors on their acceptance to college!

Sara Ashmore, Texas Tech University

Avery Beskar, University of Alabama

Sam Boese, University of Oklahoma

McKinley Halliwell, Oklahoma State University

Taylor Jeske, Auburn University

Sydney Johnson, Gordon College

Audrey Kernodle, University of Mississippi

Drew Kluge, LeTourneau University

Julia Newby, Auburn University

McKenzie Reynolds, University of Kentucky

Susan Robison, University of Arkansas and University of Mississippi

Jordi Rodgers, University of Arkansas, Oklahoma State University

Ally Ruggeri, University of Oklahoma

Thomas Sherman, University of Oklahoma

Danilo Vilani, John Brown University

Courtney Villa, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor