Jason Vera
Jason Vera

Jason is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. He serves as a staff writer. In his free time, he enjoys skating, volleyball, and gaming.

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

INTERNS, your attendance log is due to the Guidance office by Friday, October 13th in order for you to receive a Pass for your internship.  Please see Mrs. Considine if you have any questions.

Today in SLi, the 9th-11th grade students will be meeting by grade levels in their small groups (with their assigned seniors)to finish working on their presentations. SLi seniors – we will be providing lunch for you!  Please plan on coming to the Horner Training Center at 12:30 to have lunch instead of going to Main Street.   SLi starts at 1:00 pm – please be on time and remember to sign in.

9th grade – Choir Room
10th grade – Library
11th grade – Horner Training Center
12th grade – assigned grade levels

TOMORROW is the PSAT.  Room assignments will be posted around campus later this morning.  Please check your grade and then rooms are posted alphabetically.  Remember to get a good night sleep tonight.  Bring several number 2 pencils (NOmechanical pencils) and a calculator with an extra set of batteries.  We have a special schedule tomorrow with 5th and 6thperiod first.  PSAT begins at 9 am.

Calling all actors and actresses,

We need your help in filming a short State of School PSA. Could you please come to Pam Merryman’s room during activity period on Tuesday, Oct. 10 with your cell phone. We will be filming a scene to use in a State of School commercial. We will be done quickly since you are all wonderful performers.

It will be a few minutes of fun so please join us and be a STAR!!!

FPS Scenario Writing Competition: All 10-12 graders interested in writing a scenario this year, please email or go see Mrs. Lichty for topic choices and directions. Scenario entries are due November 6.

Those who have already started and have chosen the topic on Disorders, please see Mrs. Lichty ASAP.

Mandatory Winter Sports Parent Meeting with Team Breakouts for 7th-12th Grade Basketball & Soccer will be Monday, 10/16 at 6PM in the Field House. Middle School Swimming is also part of this meeting. If you plan on trying out or participating in a Winter Sport, one parent must attend the meeting.

If you have lettered in a varsity sport and have not ordered a Letter Jacket yet or need to order patches, our representatives will be here during lunch & activity period on Monday, October 16th.  Please pick up a packet from the athletic office and bring your order with you on Monday.

Congratulations to the following seniors on their acceptance to colleges

Emily Blackwell, Palm Beach Atlantic University and Texas Tech University

Sam Boese, Louisiana State University

Rebekah Carlyle, Oklahoma State University

Lacha Carpenter, University of Arkansas

Tyler Euting, Texas A&M University

Taylor Jeske, University of Arkansas

Audrey Kernodle, Lipscomb University

Jesse Lien, Rice University

Lauren Massey, Liberty University

Gavin McManus, University of Oklahoma

Cody Morris, University of Arkansas

Travis Pratt, University of Oklahoma

McKenzie Reynolds, University of Alabama and University of Oklahoma

Honor Ridings, Oklahoma State University

David Smith, University of Oklahoma

Landry Strawbridge, University of Arkansas

Joy Wada, University of Texas, Dallas

Jamie White, University of Oklahoma