• April 23 / 7:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Dallas Christian School (at Graham Field)
  • April 23 / 5:00 pmVarsity Softball | Trinity Christian Academy (at Away)
  • April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Nathan Laperi
Nathan Laperi

Nathan Laperi is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, he serves as a staff writer. Nathan enjoys playing football and hanging out with friends. Last year, he was on the Yearbook...

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley
Co-Sports Editor

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Upper School HOCO t-shirts are available for pick up:
9th         Mrs. Gravett
10th       Mrs. Ladd
11th       Mrs. Phillips
12th       Miss d

Today is the last day to purchase chili cook-off tickets at a discounted price. Check out brushfire and purchase your tickets to Band Concert and great chili cook-off for this Monday, October 9th at 6:30 in NEW SLC.

Wednesday, October 11, 9th – 11th grade students will complete the PSAT.  For the 11th grade students, the PSAT also serves as the National Merit Qualifying Test. Please do everything possible to avoid any conflicts on this day as no make-up exams are allowed by The College Board.
     In addition to essential practice for the SAT, the PSAT also serves as one of the three qualifiers for certain class levels at PCA (i.e. advancing to either Honors, Pre-AP or AP classes).  We encourage students to perform at their best and take the test day seriously.  Students will attend shortened periods 5th and 6th before the exam begins at 9 A.M. In support of providing the best possible exam experience this year, our office was intentional about having students complete the pre-registration process in advance during a designated activity period. This important step will allow students to begin the exam at the start time rather than having to spend 45 minutes completing the registration process prior to beginning. This will reduce overall testing time and enable students to begin right away while they are most focused and alert. A good night’s sleep and breakfast are certainly an added component of success.
Students need to bring with them:
  • Number 2 pencils (NO Mechanical Pencils)
  • Erasers
  • Water bottle and snack (for break time)
  • Calculator (Calculators will not be provided)
  • Phones are to be left in backpacks or lockers during testing