Lily Gossett
Lily Gossett

Lily Gossett is a Junior and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys cheering for the Lions competitively and hanging out with friends in her spare time.

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Justin is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. He serves as a Sports Editor. He enjoys basketball and football, and also loves music and fashion.

Monday, October 2, 2017

Ouachita Baptist University will be here during lunch and activity period TODAY – please stop by the table set up in the Upper School atrium.

Texas Tech University will be in Mrs. Leininger’s room, U123.  Please take the time to visit with our wonderful admission reps.

Remember, it’s important for you to build a relationship with them as they, more than likely, will be the ones reading your application.

Seniors, if you have applied to Texas Tech, it’s important for you to go to the meeting.  Please see Mrs. Considine if you have any questions.

Seniors, please remember to update Naviance when you are accepted to college.  We run a report every Monday and publish those that have been accepted in the Lions Roar and the announcements.

Also, please save all letters regarding scholarship.  You can turn them in to Mrs. Considine when you get them.  We will need this information for Senior Recognition Day in April.