Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Julia Pickett
Julia Pickett
Co Editor-In-Chief

Julia Pickett is a Senior and lifer at PCA. She is a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff as Co Editor-In-Chief. She enjoys writing, traveling, watching sunsets, and spending time with family...

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Announcements – September 6, 2017 

Arizona State University and Dallas Baptist University will be here during lunch and activity TODAY!  Please stop by the tables located in the Upper School atrium.

Freshmen Class/New Student Orientation today during activity period (11:55-12:35) in the Horner.  Attendance is required!

Tomorrow (Thursday, September 7th) is picture day starting at 7:50am with 9th grade.   You must be in Chapel uniform for pictures.  If you are waiting on an order from Parker for a chapel shirt, you will need to wait until October when we do retakes to take your picture.   You must bring with you the order form to purchase pictures or, order online.

Minimester Sign Ups will begin this Sunday, September 10th for Seniors at 6:00pm.  An email will go out on Friday with instructions and the access code.  Please check your PCA lion email to obtain the access code.

Future Doctors of America is having a kick off meeting Thursday during lunch in Mrs. Lumley/Gravett’s room. Please join us if you are interested in a club that focuses on all healthcare careers. Bring your lunch!

Make your life easier and download the new LionNationOnline App available right now in the App Store.

This handy version of our student news site has Varsity team rosters, daily Upper School announcements and schedules, and loads of interesting features about the Lion community and things that affect it.

The LionNationOnline app is free and is a perfect way to stay in touch with life at PCA.”

PCA Homecoming 2017

Order your HOCO Class T-Shirt online today! 

https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/439043

Deadline is Monday, September 11th

Only on-line orders will be accepted