• April 25 / 5:00 pmVarsity Baseball | Liberty Christian School (at Away)

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Sherina McKinley
Sherina McKinley
Co-Sports Editor

Sherina is a Senior and a second year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as a Sports Editor. She is Co-Captain of the Girls Soccer Team, and she enjoys listening to music and hanging out...

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Announcements – September 5, 2017

11th and 12th graders – if you would like to make some extra money $$$

Front desk job (Mrs. Holden’s desk) – after school

Monday; Tuesday; Thursday; Friday – 3-6

Wednesday -2:30-6

See Mrs. Morris if interested!

Future Doctors of America is having a kick off meeting Thursday during lunch in Mrs. Lumley/Gravett’s room. Please join us if you are interested in a club that focuses on all healthcare careers. Bring your lunch!

Today in SLi, we will be hearing from Tommy Nelson, senior pastor at Denton Bible Church.  All 9th – 12th grade SLi students need to meet in the

Horner Training Center at 1:00 pm.

Seniors – we will be providing lunch for you! Please plan on coming to the Horner Training Center at 12:30 to have lunch instead of going to Main Street.

If you haven’t signed up for SLi, please go online and register.

Make your life easier and download the new LionNationOnline App available right now in the App Store.

This handy version of our student news site has Varsity team rosters, daily Upper School announcements and schedules, and loads of interesting features about the Lion community and things that affect it.

The LionNationOnline app is free and is a perfect way to stay in touch with life at PCA.”

The speech and debate team competed at the Plano Sr and Clark High school debate competition this weekend. Bryson Frank competed two days and 6 hours in Congressional Debate and Gaby Goonetillike competed in 4 rounds of both Prose and Humorous Interpretation qualifying and placing 6th in Prose finals. 

Speech and Debate will have practice today until 4:30. Meet at Mrs Wilsons office.

PCA Homecoming 2017Order your HOCO Class T-Shirt online today! 

https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/439043

Deadline is Monday, September 11th

Only on-line orders will be accepted