Rachel Denbraber
Rachel Denbraber

Rachel DenBraber is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys participating in FPS and Science Olympiad. Outside of school, she enjoys...

Merritt Harris
Merritt Harris

Merritt Harris is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff. She serves as a Staff Writer and Graphic Designer. Outside of school she enjoys running and hanging out with friends...

Adviser Aubrey Pasant has been part of the Lion Nation since 2011 as a parent and is in her sixth year of helping students cover everything PCA. A proud Baylor alumna and also an avid Baylor fan, she...

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Schedule Changes:  Elective changes ONLY (on a space available basis) will begin on Monday, 8/21 and end on Friday, 9/1.  Please pick up a Schedule Change form from either Mrs. Holden or the Guidance office.  The form will need to be signed by the teacher, the parent and the student before it is returned to the Guidance office.  Please be sure to put a current e-mail address on the form so Mrs. Sparks can e-mail you to let you know if a change can be made to your schedule.  Thank you.

Auditions for the fall play, Agatha Christie’s A Murder is Announced, are this Thursday, August 24 at 3:45 pm in the theatre room, U202.   Audition packets are available at the front desk or in the theatre room.  See Ms. Hurt with any questions.

Attention all ITS members – there will be a mandatory troupe meeting during activity period this Friday in the theatre room.   We will discuss the upcoming plans for the school year plus the ITS state festival.  See Ms. Hurt with any questions.

If you are a 9th grader or a 10th – 12th grader that is new to PCA and didn’t attend one of the SLi New Student Orientations before school started, please plan on coming to the Make-Up Orientation in the Horner Training Center on Friday, August 25, during lunch and activity period.  You will need to bring a sack lunch and we will provide drinks.

“Lions Scholar Program – Registration for LSP is open for 9th -12th grade students online at:  https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/438719

This FRIDAY

Seniors – off-campus lunch

Juniors – Main Street

Senior off Campus Lunch Dates

2017-18

All seniors may go off campus for lunch on the dates listed below.  All seniors may not leave until 12:30pm and must be back on campus by 1:45pm.

Ø  August 25 

Ø  September 8, 15, 29

Ø  October 27

Ø  November 17

Ø  December 1

Ø January 12, 26

Ø February 2, 16, 23

Ø March 2, 23 

Ø April 6, 20

Ø May 4, 11