Shae Locklin
Shae Locklin

Shae Locklin is a Junior and a first year member of LionNationOnline Staff, where she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys making art, creating music with her friends, and all things outdoors. Shae is...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Peyton Whitmarsh
Peyton Whitmarsh

Peyton Whitmarsh is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionsNationOnline Staff, she serves as a Staff Writer. She enjoys watching the sunset with her friends, swimming for PCA, and spending time...

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Schedule Changes:  Elective changes ONLY (on a space available basis) will begin on Monday, 8/21 and end on Friday, 9/1.  Please pick up a Schedule Change form from either Mrs. Holden or the Guidance office.  The form will need to be signed by the teacher, the parent and the student before it is returned to the Guidance office.  Please be sure to put a current e-mail address on the form so Mrs. Sparks can e-mail you to let you know if a change can be made to your schedule.  Thank you.

Juniors and Seniors, our Development office is looking for a few interns to assist their office.  If you are interested in perhaps changing out of office aide or study hall and would like to find out more about the internship, please see Mrs. Considine in the Guidance office.

ITS Members:   There will be auditions today after school for group musical for the state festival.   Prepare 60 seconds of a song.   Please come to the theatre room after school if you are interested in auditioning.   Also let Ms. Hurt know if there are any other individual events where you want to compete.

Attention all ITS members – there will be a mandatory troupe meeting during activity period this Friday in the theatre room.   We will discuss the upcoming plans for the school year plus the ITS state festival.  See Ms. Hurt with any questions.

All 9th – 12th grade boys that are interested in practicing baseball this fall need to meet Coach Maack today immediately after school at Graham Field for a very important meeting – if you are planning on playing, you must be there.

Today we will be having our SLi Kick-off Luncheon.  This is for all 9th – 12th grade SLi students.  Please come to the Horner Training Center at 12:30 pm.  We will be serving you lunch.  If you haven’t registered for SLi, please go online to register.

If you are a 9th grader or a 10th – 12th grader that is new to PCA and didn’t attend one of the SLi New Student Orientations before school started, please plan on coming to the Make-Up Orientation in the Horner Training Center on Friday, August 25, during lunch and activity period.  You will need to bring a sack lunch and we will provide drinks.

Congratulations to Lacha Carpenter on her acceptance to Oklahoma State University!

“Lions Scholar Program – Registration for LSP is open for 9th -12th grade students online at:  https://pca.brushfireapp.com/pca/438719