Natalie Choi
Natalie Choi

Natalie Choi is a sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline Staff. She serves as Staff Writer this year. When she is not in school she enjoys spending her free time with her friends by...

Brooks Garland has been on the PCA Student Media Staff for 3 years and serves as Newspaper Intern this year. In her free time, she enjoys long walks on the beach, cheer, spending time with friends and...

Jackson Graves
Jackson Graves

Jackson Graves is a Sophomore and a first year member of the LionNationOnline staff, serving as a Staff Writer. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, riding bikes, and hanging out with family.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

FPS will start today – 9-10 Mondays, 11-12 Wednesdays

Schedule Changes:  Elective changes ONLY (on a space available basis) will begin on Monday, 8/21 and end on Friday, 9/1.  Please pick up a Schedule Change form from either Mrs. Holden or the Guidance office.  The form will need to be signed by the teacher, the parent and the student before it is returned to the Guidance office.  Please be sure to put a current e-mail address on the form so Mrs. Sparks can e-mail you to let you know if a change can be made to your schedule.  Thank you.

If you signed up for an internship class for the Fall only, there is a MANDATORY meeting on Monday, 8/21 at 1 pm during activity period in Mrs. Leininger’s room (Room 123).  Dr. Moss will be reviewing the requirements of being an intern and will be available to answer any questions you may have.  Your attendance is expected.